Winter Break Skating Program
Winter Break at Twin Rinks has never been better! Our Winter Break Program, running Monday, December 27 – Friday, December 31, offers a wide range of activities for kids between the ages of 5-12, that allows for a fun, safe & enjoyable experience. Our program offers a daily lesson, practice time, and fun off-ice activities.
- Daily group lessons & practice time with our Professional Coaching staff. Lessons will follow the Learn to Skate USA curriculum.
- Flexible registration options: register for a day or the entire week
- Fun off-ice activities include Animal Encounters, Arts & Crafts, Movies, Games, and much MORE!
8:50-9:00 am: Drop – Off
9:00 am-12:00 pm: On-Ice/Off-Ice Activities
12:00 pm: Pick-Up
$50/Day or $215 for All 5 Days
+ $20 Twin Rinks Annual Program Enrollment Fee for 2021/22 Season
EXTENDED DAY ADD-ON AVAILABLE!
12:00-12:30 pm: Lunch (bring your own or purchase from Anthony’s Cafe)
12:30-3:30 pm: On-Ice/Off-Ice Activities
3:30 pm: Pick-Up
$35/Day or $150 for All 5 Days
What to Bring
- Face Mask
- Long Pants, Jacket & Gloves
- Skates for On-Ice Activities (bring your own or rent for FREE!)
- Water Bottle
- Sneakers (NO OPEN TOED SHOES)
- Change of Clothes
- Snack/Lunch (bring your own or purchase from Anthony’s Cafe)
Contact our Skating Director at (203) 968 – 9000 x16 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.