Skip to content
Summer at Twin Rinks has never been better! Our Summer Skating program offers a wide range of activities for kids between the ages of 5-12, that allow for a fun, safe & enjoyable experience. Our program offers a daily lesson, practice time, and fun off-ice activities!
- Daily group lessons following the U.S. Figure Skating Learn to Skate USA curriculum plus plenty of practice time before or after the lesson
- Fun off-ice activities include animal encounters, arts & crafts, field sports, dance, stretch/fitness class, and much more!
- Daily Schedule:
- 8:50-9:00 am: Drop off
- 9:00-11:00 am: Skating lesson and practice time
- 11:00-12:00 pm: Off-ice activities
- 12:00 pm: Pick up
- $350/per week + $20 Twin Rinks Annual Program Enrollment Fee
- Click Here For More Information