2023 Summer Skating Camp
For over 25+ years, Twin Rinks Summer Skating Camps have offered a wide range of on and off-ice activities for campers between the ages of 5-12, that allow for a FUN, safe & enjoyable experience. Our program introduces a variety of skating disciplines to your skater while keeping cool in our climate-controlled facility.
- On-Ice classes will include Power stroking, Jumps and spins, Moves in the field, Edge Control, Foundations of skating skills, and Musical Interpretation.
- Off-Ice group classes will include Introduction to Dynamic warmups, Yoga, Fitness and Conditioning, Music Interpretation, and Introduction to Stretching. Campers will also participate in fun games and arts/crafts.
Skaters will be grouped according to skill level:
Figure Skaters Camp: Skaters who are (or have been) enrolled in any Free-skate class during our learn-to-skate cycles; skaters being introduced to moves in the field; skaters who are currently working on moves in the field or freestyle elements.
Learn to Skate Camp: For the aspiring Learn to Skaters who are (or have been) enrolled in any LTS class in the following levels: Snowplow 1-4; Basic 1-6
- Our Camp program follows the nationally recognized Learn to Skate USA curriculum
- We are a licensed Camp with the State of Connecticut
- This is our 26th Summer running camps
- Camp staff are experienced & caring
- Our low ratio Skating Classes are taught by the most experienced Skating Professionals in Fairfield County
- Weekly options run all Summer long
- Rental skates included in program fees
- All Summer participants are eligible to skate in our First Annual Summer Ice show
Week 1: July 10-14
Week 2: July 17-21
Week 3: July 24-28
Week 4: July 31-August 4
Week 5: August 7-11
Week 6: August 14-18
Week 7: August 21-25
MONDAY-FRIDAY Half day 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Full week: $275.00
Multi-week discounts are available.
Interested in a single day? Contact us: email@example.com
|Summer Camp reminders|
|All campers will check in at the Admissions Desk upon arrival and sign in on the participation sheet.|
|All campers will be picked up and signed out by parent or authorized guardian.|
|Credits and refunds will not be issued for absences, lateness or sickness.|