Summer Camp at Twin Rinks is where the fun is!
Camp Twin Rinks campers spend their summers learning new skills, making friends, and having lots of fun, in a safe and nurturing environment. We offer a wide range of activities for campers between the ages of 5-12, that allow for a FUN, safe & enjoyable experience. Our full day camp offers daily on-ice sessions through Learn to Skate USA Program, off-ice activities daily and weekly outings! Our experienced and caring counselors help facilitate connections and meaningful friendships between campers, and promise that each child will feel included and accepted in their group.
At Camp Twin Rinks, camper and parent satisfaction is our priority. Camp Twin Rinks prides itself on creating strong parent partnerships through ongoing communication. We value parent feedback, and promise to share stories of your child’s growth and achievements.
Camp Twin Rinks proudly utilizes as part of the camp curriculum. More info on Learn to Skate USA can be found at learntoskateusa.com
The Camp Twin Rinks difference
- We have over 25 years experience running Summer Camps
- Campers are on the ice daily up to two times, recieving instruction from certified professional coaches
- Our Summer counselors are experienced and caring
- We maintain an age appropriate counselor to camper ratio
- Fun off-ice activities are rotated on a weekly basis to keep the camp fun. Activities include: stretching, board games, arts & crafts, dance, yoga and much more!
- Full day, half-day & drop-in camp options available
|Full Day Sample Schedule|
|8:30 am Check-in|
|9:00 am On-Ice Lesson & Practice|
|10:00 am AM Snack|
|10:15 am Yoga|
|11:15 am Critter Caravan|
|12:15 pm Lunch|
|12:55 pm On- Ice Lesson & Practice|
|2:00 pm Arts & Crafts|
|2:45 pm PM Snack|
|3:00 pm Lego Building|
|3:45 pm-4 pm Check-out/ Pick up|
|Week 1: June 24-28 | Week 2: July 1-5*|
|Week 3: July 8-12 | Week 4: July 15-19|
|Week 5: July 22-26 | Week 6: July 29-August 2|
|Week 7: August 5-9 | Week 8: August 12-16|
|Week 9: August 19-23|
|*No class on July 4|
Week 1 & 3-9: $500 Full Day | $275 Half Day
Week 2: $400 Full Day | $225 Half Day
Complete Summer (Weeks 1-9): $4,000 Full Day | $2,200 Half Day
10% Sibling Discount for 2nd child | 1st child is full price
Credits & refunds will not be issued for absences, lateness, sickness or family emergencies.
Contact us for more info on drop-ins.
On the FIRST day, please bring your Immunization Record and Health Form.
•Helmets are REQUIRED for all Beginners or anyone 8 years old & under for all on-ice sessions.
• Skates for on-ice activities Bring your own or rent for FREE!
• Long Pants, Jacket & Gloves
• Water Bottle and/or Juice
• Extra Change of Clothes
• Sneakers (No sandals)
• Nut-Free Snack
Please note: Lunch is NOT provided for Half-Day Campers