The 2020 Twin Rinks Skating School Summer Program is all about learning new skills, making friends, and having lots of fun in a safe and nurturing environment. We offer a wide range of activities for campers between the ages of 5-12, that allow for a FUN, safe & enjoyable experience. Our program offers daily on-ice sessions following the Learn to Skate USA curriculum, in addition to a wide variety of off-ice activities. Our experienced and caring program leaders foster an inclusive environment and help facilitate connections and meaningful friendships between program participants.
At our facility, program participant and parent satisfaction is our priority. Twin Rinks prides itself on creating strong parent partnerships through ongoing communication.
Please contact Gabrielle Valiquette, Skating School Director, with any questions that you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 968-9000 x16.
Twin Rinks proudly utilizes the Learn to Skate USA curriculum. For more info on this national program visit learntoskateusa.com
The Twin Rinks difference
- We have over 25 years of experience running summer programs
- Participants receive daily instruction from certified professional coaches
- Our Summer Program leaders are experienced and caring
- We maintain an age-appropriate program leader to skater ratio
- Fun off-ice activities are rotated on a weekly basis to keep the program fun. Activities include stretching, board games, arts & crafts, dance, yoga, and much more!
|9:00 am - 11:30 am ON-ICE & OFF-ICE ACTIVITIES|
|11:30 pm PICK-UP|
|Week 1: July 6-10 | Week 2: July 13-17|
|Week 3: July 20-24 | Week 4: July 27-31|
|Week 5: August 3-7 | Week 6: August 10-14|
|Week 7: August 17-21 | Week 8: August 24-28|
1 Week: $200 | All 8 Weeks: $1,400
- All program participants must register for Learn To Skate USA membership. A $17 membership fee will be applied to all registrations. Membership is valid from July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021 and will be valid for participation is our Learn To Skate USA group lesson program in August-May.
10% Sibling Discount for 2nd child (1st child is full price)
Credits & refunds will not be issued for absences, lateness, sickness or family emergencies.
• A Face mask must be worn by program participants at all times with the exception of when program participants are on the ice.
- Helmets are REQUIRED for all Beginners or anyone 8 years old & under for all on-ice sessions.
• Skates for on-ice activities Bring your own or rent for FREE!
• Long Pants, Jacket & Gloves
• Water Bottle
• Extra Change of Clothes
• Sneakers (No sandals)
• Nut-Free Snack
Please note: Lunch is NOT provided but Anthony’s Cafe’ will be open.