Summer FUN at Twin Rinks!
The 2022 Twin Rinks Skating School Summer Program is all about learning new skills, making friends, and having lots of fun in a safe and nurturing environment. We offer a wide range of activities for campers between the ages of 5-12, that allow for a FUN, safe & enjoyable experience. Our program offers daily on-ice sessions following the Learn to Skate USA curriculum, in addition to a wide variety of off-ice activities. Our experienced and caring program leaders foster an inclusive environment and help facilitate connections and meaningful friendships between program participants.
At our facility, program participant and parent satisfaction is our priority. Twin Rinks prides itself on creating strong parent partnerships through ongoing communication.
Please contact Sarah Waterbury, Skating School Director, with any questions that you may have at email@example.com or (203) 968-9000 x16.
Twin Rinks proudly utilizes the Learn to Skate USA curriculum. For more info on this national program visit learntoskateusa.com
The Twin Rinks Difference
- We have over 25 years of experience running summer programs
- Participants receive daily instruction from certified professional coaches
- Our Summer Program leaders are experienced and caring
- We maintain an age-appropriate program leader-to-skater ratio
- Fun off-ice activities are rotated on a weekly basis to keep the program fun. Activities include animal encounters, stretching, board games, arts & crafts, and much MORE!
Week 1: June 27 – July 1
Week 2: July 5 – 8* (4 days)
Week 3: July 11 – 15
Week 4: July 18 – 22
Week 5: July 25 – 29
Week 6: August 1 – 5
Week 7: August 8 – 12
Week 8: August 15 – 19
Week 9: August 22 – 26
1 Week: $365 | Week 2: $290 | All 9 Weeks: $2,900
Half – Day
1 Week: $215 | Week 2: $170 | All 9 Weeks: $1,600
*All program participants must register for Learn To Skate USA membership. A $20 membership fee will be applied to all registrations. Membership is valid from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023, and will be valid for participation in our Learn To Skate USA group lesson program from August to June.
10% Sibling Discount for 2nd child (1st child is full price).
Credits & refunds will not be issued for absences, lateness, or sickness.
8:45 – 9:00 am: Drop-Off
9:00 am – 12:00 pm: On-Ice/Off-Ice Activities
12:00 pm: Pick-Up for Half-Day Campers
12 – 12:30 pm: Lunch (bring your own or purchase at the rink)
12:30 – 3:30 pm: Off-Ice Activities
3:30 pm: Pick-Up for Full Day Campers
• Face Mask (OPTIONAL)
• Helmets are REQUIRED for all Beginners or anyone 8 years old & under for all on-ice sessions.
• Skates for on-ice activities (Bring your own or rent for FREE!)
• Long Pants, Jacket & Gloves
• Water Bottle
• Extra Change of Clothes
• Sneakers (No Open Toed Shoes)
• Nut-Free Snack
Please note: Lunch is NOT provided but Anthony’s Cafe’ will be open.