Aspire Bridge Program –NEW!
Twin Rinks Skating School is proud to present the Apsire program at Twin Rinks. The United Skate Figure Skating (USFS) ASPIRE program is designed for skaters making the transition from learn to skate group classes to figure skating. It is a comprehensive program offered in a safe and supportive environment for aspiring skaters who have passed Learn to Skate Basic 4 and higher.
The Twin Rinks Skating School Aspire Program includes:
- Off-ice training will introduce skaters to dynamic warmups, proper stretching techniques, and conditioning exercises.
- On-ice classes with our professional coaches will introduce all the elements of figure skating (Edges, Jumps, Spins), introductory moves in the field & much more.
- Parent Education seminars will be available during off-ice training to help understand what the ASPIRE Program can do for their skater. Topics will include U.S. Figure Skating membership, testing and competitions, purchasing skates, and much more.
- Participation in a group performance throughout the year.
- Each Aspire particiant will receive an exclusive Twin Rinks Aspire fleece vest.
Aspire Bridge Program Schedule
Cycle 3: 01/02/2024- 02/24/2024
Cycle 4: 02/27/2024-/04/06/2024
Cycle 5: 04/09/2024-05/19/2024
- Off-Ice Training at 11:00-11:30am
- On-Ice Learn to Skate Class at 11:50-12:20pm
- Pre-registration is required
- This program is only for skaters who have completed Learn to Skate Basic 4 or higher
- All skaters must have current Learn to Skate Membership
- All skaters must register with USFS ASPIRE Program
Have questions about our new program? Please email Daniela: email@example.com