Stick & Puck Sessions
Regularly scheduled times for players of all ages and skill levels. Stick & Puck offers the opportunity to practice your hockey skills or just have fun skating, stick handling, and shooting in an informal setting.
- 6:30am Sessions are Adult-Only Stick & Puck sessions for ages 21+. Please Read: Letter to Adult Shinny participants
- Adult Stick & Puck is $10 when you register online/$15 for a walk-up
- Afternoon Stick & Puck Cost is $16 when you register online.
- All players are required to wear a helmet and gloves while on the ice. Players under the age of 18 you must wear full equipment including a helmet with a full cage or shield. Walk-On registrations, if available, will incur a walk-on fee.
- ALL SPECTATORS, HOCKEY PLAYERS, COACHES, FIGURE SKATERS MUST HAVE A FACE MASK ON AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING WHILE PRACTICING OR PLAYING ON THE ICE. FACE MASKS WHICH ATTACHES TO THE INSIDE OF YOUR HELMET ARE ACCEPTABLE. Masks will be available to purchase with proceeds going to 4-CT & Project HOPE.