Stick & Puck
Stick & Puck sessions offer players of all ages the opportunity to practice hockey skills or just have fun skating, stick handling, and shooting in an informal setting.
Times: See Schedule Below
Admission, All Ages: $20 walk-in, $16 pre-register online
- All participants are required to wear skates, a helmet, and gloves while on the ice. Players under the age of 18 must wear full hockey equipment including a helmet with a full cage or shield.
- Pucks will not be provided. Attendees must bring their own.
- Full-Ice scrimmages will not be permitted
- Private lessons may not be conducted unless by an approved Twin Rinks coach
- School’s out sessions will “sell-out”, please register early to guarantee a spot.
What to expect & General Guidelines
- All ages and abilities are permitted during stick and puck times. Attendees are asked to be aware of who is on the ice with them and act accordingly.
- Stick & Puck is not a “drop off” session. It is highly recommended that younger players be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Twin Rinks has the right to limit sessions, sessions will not exceed 30 skaters.
- Stick & Puck attendees have access to the whole ice surface. Small groups of friends or players of similar age & ability may congregate in one area of the rink. This is permitted so long as the group does not “block off” an unreasonable amount of space.
- Stick & Puck attendance varies based on times.
- Participants must be aware at all times, particularly when skating & shooting. Do not shoot pucks when a player(s) are in front of the net. Additionally, players should avoid skating in front of the net at all times except to retrieve pucks. Players retrieving pucks should do so cautiously.
Stick & Puck Schedule
Days and times are subject to change. In the event of a cancellation, we will always post a notice on our Facebook page.