Twin Rinks Skills Center, located on the first floor across from the West Rink, offers players an off-ice venue focused on skill development instruction and practice. In Fairfield County, there is no other facility with both on-ice and off-ice training available.
Twin Rinks Skills Center features a 60’ x 20’ KwikRink synthetic ice rink. Widely used by aspiring and professional hockey players on five continents across the world and featuring 90% of real ice’s glide, KwikRink synthetic ice is the best alternative to ice to stay in shape and hone your hockey skills.
- Shooting, Stickhandling & Passing
- Private Lessons, small group & team practices
- Ball Hockey & Small games
- Yes, even skating!
Did you know you can rent our KwikRink Synthetic ice surface year-round?! It’s the best alternative to on-ice training you can find! KwikRink surfaces boast 90% of real ice glide! Check it out!
Skill Center Rental
Our synthetic surface is a great alternative to training on-ice! Perfect for practicing shooting, passing, stickhandling and even skating! All players must wear a helmet and gloves at all times.
- When registering you must include your requested date & time in the comments section.
- If the requested time is available you will receive a confirmation email.
- Your order is not complete until you have received this email.
- The confirmation email will include a link to our online waiver which all participants must sign before using the Skills Center.
- Currently the maximum number of participants is 5
Reserve your time here:
Private Lessons at TR Skills Center
Instruction on the synthetic ice and in the fitness studio is available all day, every day. All private one-on-one and mini group private lessons must be scheduled directly with the Twin Rinks instructors. Each professional has their own rate and scheduling policies, and must be paid directly for each session.
Contact our Hockey department to find the best fit private coach, call 203 968-9000 x14 or email us.