Twin Rinks Skills Center, located on the first floor across from the West Rink, offers players an off-ice venue focused on skill development instruction and practice. The Skills Center features a 60’ x 20’ of KwikRink synthetic ice used by aspiring and professional hockey players on five continents across the world and featuring 90% of real ice’s glide. KwikRink synthetic ice is the best alternative to ice to stay in shape and hone your hockey skills:
- Shooting, Stickhandling & Passing
- Private Lessons, small group & team practices
- Ball Hockey & Small games
- Yes, even skating!
Interested in renting the space?
Before registering, please note the following:
- When registering you must include your requested date & time in the comments section.
- If the requested time is available you will receive a confirmation email. Your order is not complete until you have received this email.
- The confirmation email will include a link to our online waiver which all participants must sign before using the Skills Center.
- Currently, the maximum number of participants is 5. All players must wear a helmet and gloves at all times.
Private Lessons at Twin Rinks Skills Center
Instruction on synthetic ice is available all day, every day. All private one-on-one and mini-group private lessons must be scheduled directly with approved Twin Rinks instructors. Each professional has its own rate and scheduling policies.
Contact our Hockey department to find the best fit private coach: 203 968-9000 x14 or email us.