Spring 2023: Adult Instructional Clinic
Twin Rinks Adult Instructional is great for all players including those who may be picking up the game late, experienced players returning to the game after time off and active players looking to sharpen their skills. Our adult hockey instructional program encourages the development of the novice through experienced player in a friendly environment. Sessions include personalized instruction as well as controlled scrimmages. Full registration and Single Session Registration available. Full Equipment is required.
Mondays | 8:00pm-9:00pm | April 3 – June 5
Stamford Hockey League
Twin Rinks Stamford Hockey League provides year-round safe, enjoyable, competitive hockey for men and women ages 18+ years of all abilities, from novice to those who played in high school or college. The premier league in Fairfield County is celebrating 25+ years, and now offers more benefits than ever before.
- The only adult program in Lower Fairfield County to use twin, NHL regulation-size rinks
- Twin Rinks has some of the best ice around: Fast & hard
- The Iceview Tavern overlooking both rinks serves cold beer and features the best Wings in Fairfield County
- Three seasons: Fall/Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Option to register as a team or as an individual: 5 full divisions ensure level play
- Early discounts for returning teams
- The top 4 teams in each division make the playoffs
- Consistent schedule throughout the season
- Convenient online schedules, standings, and stats
- League teams have priority registration for the popular St. Patrick’s Day tournament
- Clean & updated locker rooms
- Wesco Sports Center full-service pro shop with expert skate sharpening
- Special discounts for league members on Twin Rinks activities & services
Contact us about registering for the upcoming season.
Check out the current adult league schedule & standings at TwinRinksHockey.com
Adult Shinny (Open Hockey)
Morning Adult-Only (21+) Open Hockey is a casual pickup game for those looking to get on the ice to start the day. A great additional skate for adult league players and a great alternative to the usual morning workout routine.
Wednesday & Friday Mornings 6:30 am – 7:50 am
Goalies Skate Free
Stick & Puck Sessions
Regularly scheduled times for players of all ages and skill levels. Stick & Puck offers the opportunity to practice your hockey skills or just have fun skating, stick handling, and shooting in an informal setting. All players are required to wear a helmet and gloves while on the ice. Additional times are added during holidays, school vacation days, and during the Spring and Summer seasons.
All players must agree to and sign the Code of Conduct and Liability Waiver at the start of each session. All players must pay the appropriate fee by using a credit card, cash, or preferred customer card.
Click here for more info on our upcoming Stick & Puck Sessions.