Twin Rinks Stamford Hockey League provides year-round safe, enjoyable, competitive hockey for men and women ages 18+ years of all abilities, from novice to those who played in high school or college. The premier league in Fairfield County is celebrating its 20+ years, and now offers more benefits than ever before.
- The only adult program in Lower Fairfield County to use twin, NHL regulation size rinks
- Twin Rinks has some of the best ice around: Fast & hard
- Iceview Tavern over overlooking both rinks serves cold beer and features the best Wings in Fairfield County
- Three seasons: Fall/Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Option to register as a team or as an individual: 5 full divisions ensures level play
- Early discounts for returning teams
- Top 4 teams in each division make the playoffs
- Consistent schedule throughout the season
- Convenient on-line schedules, standings, and stats
- League teams have priority registration for the popular St. Patrick’s Day tournament
- Clean & updated locker rooms
- Wesco Sports Center full-service pro shop with expert skate sharpening
- Special discounts for league members on Twin Rinks activities & services
Contact us about registering for the upcoming season.
Check out the current adult league schedule & standings at TwinRinksHockey.com
Adult Open Hockey
Please Read: Letter to Adult Shinny participants
Looking to hit the ice and just have some pick-up fun? Regularly scheduled times for adult men and women hockey players (18+ years old) of all skill levels to play games with no checking and no referees, and a lot of camaraderie and enjoyment of the game. All players are required to wear full equipment including a helmet with cage or shield.
These informal games are offered every Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6:30am – 8:00am.
$10 for preregistered skaters/$15 for walk-ups
All players must agree to and sign the Code of Conduct and Liability Waiver at the start of each session. All players must pay the appropriate fee by using a credit card, cash or preferred customer card (Goalies must still sign in).
- ALL SPECTATORS, HOCKEY PLAYERS, COACHES, FIGURE SKATERS MUST HAVE A FACE MASK ON AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING WHILE PRACTICING OR PLAYING ON THE ICE. FACE MASKS WHICH ATTACHES TO THE INSIDE OF YOUR HELMET ARE ACCEPTABLE. Masks will be available to purchase with proceeds going to 4-CT & Project HOPE.
Stick & Puck Sessions
Regularly scheduled times for players of all ages and skill levels. Stick & Puck offers the opportunity to practice your hockey skills or just have fun skating, stick handling, and shooting in an informal setting. All players are required to wear a helmet and gloves while on the ice.
$16 for preregistered skaters/$20 for walk-ups
All players must agree to and sign the Code of Conduct and Liability Waiver at the start of each session. All players must pay the appropriate fee by using a credit card, cash or preferred customer card.