March 24-26 2023
- Register your team or as an individual to join a Twin Rinks team.
- Divisions: (Adults) Tier 1-6
- 3 Game Guarantee + Championships
- All Games end in regulation, overtime, or a shootout.
- Round Robin Games will be two, 25 Minute run-time halves. The last 5 Minutes is stopped time.
- Playoff & Championship game is 3 15 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Exclusive Room Rates at Sheraton Stamford
- Food & Drink Specials all weekend at Iceview Tavern
Full Tournament Package: $ / Team
- 3 Game Guarantee + Playoffs
- Official St. Patty’s Pint glasses for all team members
- Official St. Patty’s Team Jerseys provided
Basic Tournament Package: $ / Team
- 3 Game Guarantee + Playoffs.
Teams who register for the basic tournament package must bring their own uniforms and must:
- Provide both a Dark and White Jersey
- Have numbered Jerseys with no duplicates
Individual Registration – Join a Twin Rinks Team: $
- Register as an individual to join a Twin Rinks team
- Goalies Play for Free!
- St. Patty’s Jersey are given to all team members
- Professionally managed teams – no hassle!
- Individuals should register for the level which best suits them. Players should be prepared to be placed on a team one level higher or lower based on registration numbers & number of teams.
Note: Teams should be prepared and willing to move up/down 1 Tier.
- Tier 1: Some Pro, college, and Junior Playing Experience, 21+. This level is for the most competitive and highest-paced games.
- Tier 2: Most players in Tier 2 have played high-level hockey at the Prep, D3, Club, and Junior A/B levels but are 3-5 years removed from these levels. Some players at this level may still be actively competing at the college/club level. Many players at this level have had extensive hockey training and coaching throughout their lives.
- Tier 3: Players have High School playing experience and/or intermediate adult league experience. Many players at this level will have advanced skills in skating, passing, shooting, and/or positional awareness.
- Tier 4: Some players have high school playing experience. Games at this level are relatively quick moving and players at this level have solid control on the ice and have developed their passing, shooting, and positional awareness beyond the basic level.
- Tier 5: A few players may have high school playing experience. Some players may have started their hockey careers after high school and may have intermediate & recreational adult league experience.
- Tier 6: Most Tier 6 skaters have not had significant coaching or played significant youth hockey as a child, but have basic knowledge of the game, skating and puck handling skills. Players at this level are expected to be able to maintain balance on their skates, be able to stop, and have decent body control; however, they may still be developing other skills like passing and shooting. Players with more experience but who are slowing with age may enjoy Tier 6 for a slower-paced game
Stamford Hockey League
Twin Rinks Stamford Hockey League provides year-round safe, enjoyable, competitive hockey for men and women ages 18+ years of all abilities, from novice to those who played in high school or college. The premier league in Fairfield County is celebrating 25+ years, and now offers more benefits than ever before.
- The only adult program in Lower Fairfield County to use twin, NHL regulation-size rinks
- Twin Rinks has some of the best ice around: Fast & hard
- The Iceview Tavern overlooking both rinks serves cold beer and features the best Wings in Fairfield County
- Three seasons: Fall/Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Option to register as a team or as an individual: 5 full divisions ensure level play
- Early discounts for returning teams
- The top 4 teams in each division make the playoffs
- Consistent schedule throughout the season
- Convenient online schedules, standings, and stats
- League teams have priority registration for the popular St. Patrick’s Day tournament
- Clean & updated locker rooms
- Wesco Sports Center full-service pro shop with expert skate sharpening
- Special discounts for league members on Twin Rinks activities & services
Contact us about registering for the upcoming season.
Check out the current adult league schedule & standings at TwinRinksHockey.com
Adult Shinny (Open Hockey)
Morning Adult-Only (21+) Open Hockey is a casual pickup game for those looking to get on the ice to start the day. A great additional skate for adult league players and a great alternative to the usual morning workout routine.
Wednesday & Friday Mornings 6:30 am – 7:50 am
Goalies Skate Free
Stick & Puck Sessions
Regularly scheduled times for players of all ages and skill levels. Stick & Puck offers the opportunity to practice your hockey skills or just have fun skating, stick handling, and shooting in an informal setting. All players are required to wear a helmet and gloves while on the ice. Additional times are added during holidays, school vacation days, and during the Spring and Summer seasons.
All players must agree to and sign the Code of Conduct and Liability Waiver at the start of each session. All players must pay the appropriate fee by using a credit card, cash, or preferred customer card.
Click here for more info on our upcoming Stick & Puck Sessions.