Guest coaches who are fully licensed, insured, and in good standing with U.S. Figure Skating are welcome to coach at Twin Rinks during freestyle sessions. Guest coaches must adhere to all Twin Rinks rules and policies, as well as the PSA Professional Code of Ethics, and be approved by Twin Rinks Skating School.
In order to be approved as a guest coach, the following must be submitted to Twin Rinks Skating School:
- A fully executed Facility Use Agreement
- Proof of liability insurance for the 2022-2023 season
- Proof of US Figure Skating coaching compliance for the 2022-2023 season
- A completed contact information sheet
- A current photograph
Daily coaching commission passes, 10 session punch cards, and walk-on commission rates are outlined below. Please contact Twin Rinks Skating School for more information on freestyle session availability, as well as guest coaching policies, procedures, and commissions.
for any sessions between
6:00am and 1:00pm
if using an
Off-Peak Commission Punch Card
for any sessions starting
at or after 1:00pm on weekdays
and any weekend sessions
if using a
Peak Commission Punch Card
for one day)
- Coaches must check-in at the Admissions Desk PRIOR to teaching any lessons and sign the freestyle log for each session
- If using a Punch Card, the card must be presented at check-in PRIOR to each session. If the Punch Card is not presented at check-in, the walk-on rate must be paid.
- Lost or stolen Punch Cards will not be replaced.
- Off-Peak Commission Punch Cards may not be used for Peak sessions; however, Peak Commission Cards may be used for Off-Peak Sessions.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date session times. Twin Rinks reserves the right to share ice with Twin Rinks Skating School group lessons, clinics, & camps.