Twin Rinks focuses on providing superior skating instruction and competition year round for people of all ages and skill levels. Using the Learn to Skate USA program and Advanced programs, Private lessons, and Camps, skaters quickly achieve their potential under the direction of our professional staff. The Springdale Figure Skating Club offers serious skaters who want to improve even more rapidly numerous weekly freestyle sessions to practice their skills and take lessons from their favorite professionals.
Twin Rinks has been the preeminent ice skating center in Lower Fairfield County for 20+ years, and includes:
- The only facility in the region with 2 regulation size ice rinks
- Professional Ballet studio
- Jump harness
- High tech digital sound system
- Pro Shop with a full line of Skating equipment and apparel
- Professional skate sharpening services
- New England’s only Professional Skaters Association (PSA) “Excellence on Ice” rink
- The only New England ice rink to win the prestigious PSA Fritz Deitl Award
Springdale Figure Skating Clubhttp://springdalefsc.org/
The Springdale Figure Skating Club’s mission is to introduce and promote the sport of figure skating to skaters of all ages and skill levels. Under the United States figure Skating guidelines, the Club holds test sessions, competitions, skating exhibitions, ice shows and more throughout the year.
Skyliners Synchronized Skating Teamhttp://skylinerssynchro.com/
Synchronized Skating is the fastest growing ice sport in the U.S. The Skyliners, founded in 2001, are one of the top synchronized skating clubs in the country, winning 16+ Eastern Region championships, 6 National titles, and finished 4th in the Worlds in 2016. There are opportunities for skaters of all age groups and skill levels to join this exciting sport. The Skyliners represent the Springdale Figure Skating Club at the Pre Juvenile, Preliminary, and Beginner levels.