Safety & Health Measures | Updated March 15, 2022
- MASKS are STRONGLY SUGGESTED in all lobby and common areas
- Customers & Staff not feeling well or awaiting a COVID test result are asked not to enter
- Social distancing is still strongly encouraged
- Locker rooms are fully open: other changing areas are available for those who are more comfortable elsewhere
- Anthony’s Kitchen & Iceview Tavern is open to full capacity.
- Hand washing is still recommended and hand sanitizing stations will remain in place throughout the facility
- The facility will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly
- All activities are now available at regular capacity levels
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Covid testing & vaccinations are available through the City of Stamford. For more info, click here.