Safety & Health Measures
Our No. 1 priority is to keep our participants, guests, tenants, and staff healthy while providing exceptional on-ice programming. To do this, we are taking many steps to keep everyone safe. Remember we are all in this together and we need your help to keep everyone safe.
- ALL MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES, BOTH ON & OFF THE ICE.
- Do not enter Twin Rinks, if you’re:
- feeling or showing symptoms of any communicable disease
- waiting on the results of a COVID test
- considered “high-risk”
- All Youth Hockey Players must come fully dressed to play. Goalies will be able to get ready inside with Parent/Guardian assistance if needed. Skate changing areas have been set up throughout the facility.
- Our experienced maintenance department has established rigorous cleaning standards with CDC-approved chemicals.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the facility.
- Customers will have access only to those parts of the facility that are open.
- Maximum Rink capacity has been reduced.
- Distance markers are placed throughout the facility showing 6 ft. for social distancing. We ask that there be no congregating in the building.
- Only 2 parents or guardians per program participant are allowed inside the facility.
- Players & participants must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before ice time & leave no later than 15 minutes after ice time.
- Twin Rinks internal program participants will be required to sign a waiver via online registration. (Hockey Clinics, Freestyle sessions, etc.)
- Twin Rinks is registered and certified through the State of CT for reopening.
For Public Sessions:
- Admission to Public Skate will be limited to 75 participants per session.
- Masks are required at all times both on & off the ice including skate changing areas.
- Social distancing is required on and off the ice for all sessions.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all participants. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.
- Limited to 2 Adult spectators per youth participant.
- Free passes can’t be used at this time. These passes will be eligible once normal Public Skating returns.
- Refunds are unavailable at this time.
Additional items that improve your customer experience:
- All customers will use only the center middle front doors to enter the building and proceed directly to the appropriate skating changing area.
- Players/skaters must use only their own, clearly identified, water bottles, and equipment. Our bottle filling station will be available, but the drinking fountain will be turned off.
- We’ve installed protective shields on the top portion of the Admissions window.
- Online registration is strongly encouraged for Twin Rinks programs. For limited walk-ups, we will be accepting credit cards only, with no cash or debit.
Additional measures we are taking with our employees:
- Our Staff has been trained on CDC suggested cleaning methods and how to handle potential Covid-19 exposure in the facility.
- All of our employees are required a mandatory 5 min hand wash/sanitize break every hour.
- We are taking all employees’ temperatures. Employees that have a fever will not be allowed to work.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Covid testing & vaccinations are available through the City of Stamford. For more info, click here.