Safety & Health Measures
Our No. 1 priority is to keep our participants, guests, tenants, and staff healthy while providing exceptional on-ice programming. To do this, we are taking many steps to keep everyone safe. Remember we are all in this together and we need your help to keep everyone safe.
- ALL SPECTATORS, HOCKEY PLAYERS, COACHES, FIGURE SKATERS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK ON AT ALL TIMES, BOTH ON & OFF THE ICE.
- ALL HOCKEY PLAYERS MUST COME FULLY DRESSED TO PLAY. GOALIES WILL BE ABLE TO GET READY INSIDE WITH PARENT/GUARDIAN ASSISTANCE IF NEEDED. Skate changing areas have been set up throughout the facility.
- Twin Rinks is registered and certified through the State of CT for reopening.
- Do not enter Twin Rinks, if you’re feeling or showing symptoms of any communicable disease. High-risk customers are encouraged not to enter the facility.
- Our experienced maintenance department has established rigorous cleaning standards with CDC approved chemicals.
- Customers will have access only to those parts of the facility that are open.
- Rink capacity has been reduced under state guidelines per rink.
- Only 1 parent or guardian per program participant is allowed inside the facility.
- Players must arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before ice time & leave no later than 10 minutes after ice time.
- Twin Rinks internal program participants will be required to sign a waiver via online registration. (Hockey Clinics, Freestyle sessions, etc)
- Distance markers are placed throughout the facility showing 6 ft. for social distancing. We ask that there be no congregating in the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the facility.
Additional items that improve your customer experience:
- All customers will use only the center middle front doors to enter the building and proceed directly to the appropriate program area
- Players/skaters must use only their own, clearly identified, water bottle, and equipment. Our bottle filling station will be available, but the drinking fountain will be turned off.
- We’ve installed protective shields on the top portion of the admissions window.
- Online registration is strongly encouraged for Twin Rinks programs. For limited walk-ups, we will be accepting credit cards only, No cash or debit.
Additional measures we are taking with our employees:
- Staff have been trained on CDC suggested cleaning methods and how to handle potential Covid-19 exposure in the facility
- All of our employees are required mandatory 5 min hand wash/sanitize break every hour
- We are taking all employees’ temperatures. Employees that have a fever will not be allowed to work.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Covid testing is available through the City of Stamford. For more info, click here.